Do you hate lugging home cases of water from the store? Getting the best bottleless water cooler may be the perfect solution for you!
These handy devices connect directly to your home’s water supply and provide endless fresh, clean water. Plus, they’re pretty stylish too!
This blog post will tell you everything you need to know about choosing the best dispenser for your home or office.
Keep reading to learn more!
9 Best Bottleless Water Cooler
- Avalon A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Dispenser
- Avalon B8BLK NSF Certified Filter, UL/Energy Star
- Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Dispenser with Water Filtration
- Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Cooler
- Avalon A7BOTTLELESS Self Cleaning Touchless Cooler
- Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Dispenser
- Aquverse Commercial Grade Bottleless Hot & Cold Cooler
- Avalon A12BLK bottleless Cooler
- Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Dispenser
1. Avalon A5 Self Cleaning bottleless water cooler dispenser
If you are looking for the best cooler dispenser that is both self-cleaning and easy to use, the Avalon A5 may be perfect.
This Avalon dispenser is made from steel and is UL/NSF certified.
It features a full-size design perfect for offices, schools, or other large spaces.
The Avalon A5 also includes a child safety lock to keep little hands from getting too close to the hot water for tea.
One of the best features of the Avalon A5 is its self-cleaning function.
This system automatically cleans itself every time it is used.
This helps keep the filtered water tasting fresh and preventative maintenance the build-up of bacteria.
- Bottleless design
- Cool water dual filtration self-cleaning
- Sediment filter and carbon block filter combinations
- Three temperatures: cold, cool, and piping hot
- Self-cleaning ozone feature
- Built-in night light
- Child safety lock for the hot water spout
- Stainless steel design
- UL/NSF certified and Power Star rated
- Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 41 inches, Weight 44 pounds
2. Avalon B8BLK Hot & Cold, NSF Certified Filter, Best Bottleless Cooler System
Your home’s tap water supply is essential to your quality of life. You need clean, safe, pure water for drinking, bathing, and cooking.
Many people don’t realize that their clean water source might not meet these standards.
That’s where a quality filtration system like the Avalon B8BLK Hot & Cold, NSF Certified Filter, and Black comes in.
This system is the best point of use dispenser out contaminants like lead, mercury, and chlorine, delivering clean, great-tasting, safe water to your home.
The Avalon B8BLK is a top-of-the-line filtration system.
NSF is certified to meet the strictest clean water quality standards, UL is listed for safety, and energy star is certified for efficiency.
It features a premium quality filter-reminding feature that removes over 99% of contaminants from your tap water.
The B8BLK also has a built-in heater for hot water and built-in coolers for chill water, so you can get the clean temperature right at your sink.
- NSF certified to meet the strictest water quality standards
- UL listed for safety
- Energy Star certified for efficiency
- The premium quality filter removes over 99% of contaminants
- Built-in heater for hot water faucet
- Built-in water coolers for cool water
- Dual filtration system
- Child safe
3. Brio Self Cleaning With Filtration Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
It is a reliable and efficient Brio dispenser; look no further than the Brio.
This top-quality appliance is made with your needs in mind and boasts many features that will make your life easier.
The Brio comes complete with a self-cleaning system that keeps your faucet water tasting tremendous and helps extensive training your machine’s life.
It also has a cooling system that ensures your refreshing water is always cold and a heating system that provides piping hot water on demand.
And if that’s not enough, the Brio also has a room-temperature water setting, so you can always get the perfect drink.
Plus, this refreshing water system is UL and Star approved, so you can ensure you’re getting a quality product.
But that’s not all! The Brio also comes with two free replacement filters, so you can keep your filtered water tasting great for years to come.
And best of all, the Brio is backed by a one-year warranty, so you can be sure you’re getting a quality seller-fulfilled product description.
- Self-cleaning system
- Cooling system
- Heating system
- Room temperature water setting
- UL and Energy Star approved
- 2 free replacement filters included
- 1-year warranty
- This top-quality appliance
4. Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
Brio Commercial Grade Filter and water systems have 3 water temperature settings Hot, Cold & Room Water.
The Brio Drinking Filter and water systems are an excellent option.
This cooler is UL/Energy Star approved and has three hot, cold, and room temperatures.
The Brio cooler is perfect for the kitchen, office, or school. This water system also has a safety lock to help keep your children safe.
It comes with a one-year limited warranty and is made in the USA.
It also has a built-in filtration system that removes over 99% of lead and chlorine from your water.
This water system is an excellent option for those looking for an affordable and reliable cooler.
- Ulenergy Star Approved
- Three Temperature Setting: Hot, Cold, and Room Water
- Safety Lock with hot water spout
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Built-in Filtration System Removes over 99% of Lead and Chlorine.
- Dimension: 45 x 17 x 14 inches, Weight: 53.9 pounds
5. Avalon A7bottleless Self Cleaning, Cooler Dispenser
The Avalon A7BOTTLELESS Self Cleaning Touchless operation best dispenser is a great alternative to bottled water dispensers and refrigerators.
It is ideal for home or office use and has a child safety lock to prevent accidental spills.
It is loaded with carbon filters and sediment filters to remove various contaminant-free water.
The Avalon A7 Cooler is also UL/Energy Star certified for safety and energy efficiency.
It has a hot and cold water spout and can hold up to five gallons of water simultaneously.
The carbon filters are easy to use and have a sleek, modern design.
Not using bottled water or refrigeration saves electrical outlet plates and money.
The Avalon dispenser is a must-have for any home or office.
- Bottleless dispenser
- Hot and cold water spouts
- Children safe lock
- UL/Energy Star certified
- Self-cleaning ozone feature
- Built-in nightlight
- Replace filter indicator
- Dual filters are included
- Dimension: 13 x 12 x 41 inches, Weight 42 pounds
6. Brio Self Cleaning Bottleless Dispenser
The brio dispenser is the perfect choice for your home or office water.
Suppose you’re looking for a sleek, modern dispenser that doesn’t require refilling a water bottle. In that case, the Brio self-cleaning bottle-less dispenser is the perfect choice for you.
This top-of-the-line water jug not only looks great, but it’s also UL certified, making it a wise investment for your home or office.
The Brio water jug also features a pure drinking water filter, removing harmful contaminants from your office drinking water.
You can enjoy a refreshing cold drink or cup of hot tea whenever possible.
Plus, the Brio countertop installation method with a built-in cooler room temperature setting, so you can use it to cool or heat your office or home.
- Bottleless water cooler dispenser
- UL and Energy Star certified
- Point-of-use drinking water filter
- Hot, cold, and room-temperature water settings
- Self-cleaning feature
- Digital controls
- Four-stage filtration system
- POU bottleless filtration
- Brio countertop water dispensers and Under-sink complete installation kit method
- Dimension: 44.6 x 17.3 x 14 inches, Weigt 48.8 pounds
7. Aquverse Commercial Grade Bottleless Dispenser Cooler
If you’re in the market for a top-of-the-line filtered water cooler dispenser, the Aquverse A6500-K is an excellent option.
This commercial grade cooler is NSF certified, meaning it’s been rigorously tested and meets the highest safety and efficiency standards.
It’s also backed by a 1-year warranty, so you can rest assured that you’re making a quality purchase.
The A6500-K war jug can hot and chill water, making it a versatile option for any office or home.
And thanks to its built-in heater, you can rest assured that you get refreshing clean water.
Its sleek stainless steel design is sure to look great in any setting.
So if you’re in the market for a top-quality best bottleless water cooler dispenser, be sure to check out the Aquverse A6500-K.
- Commercial grade traditional water cooler is NSF, and UL/Energy Star certified
- It can produce both hot and cool water.
- Includes A100 filter with activated carbon block filter
- 750-gallons of long water lifespan
- Produce 16oz water in less than 8 seconds
- The dishwasher-safe removable drip tray
- Installation with basic tools
- Dimension: 5 x 12.5 x 39.5 inches, Weight 39 pounds
8. Avalon A12blk Best Bottleless Water, Black Stainless Steel
Sleek, modern, and stylish, the Avalon A12BLK is the perfect countertop bottleless water dispenser for offices and houses and has a black stainless steel finish that will look great with any decor.
It’s easy to use; just plug it in and enjoy the cold, refreshing, safe water.
The Avalon A12BLK has a built-in filtration system that removes impurities from faucet water. You can enjoy great-tasting water without worrying about contaminant-free water.
You can be sure that it’s energy-efficient.
The Avalon A12BLK is a perfect choice for anyone who wants stylish, easy-to-use countertop water dispensers.
- Children safe
- Self-cleaning ozone feature
- Built-in night light
- Replace the water bottle indicator
- Three water temperature
- 1500 Gallons of Water Capacity
- Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 19 inches, Weight 30 pounds
9. Clover D7A Hot And Cold Water Dispenser
The Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser, Black, is an excellent option for those looking for an affordable best dispenser.
It is made from high-quality materials and features an attractive design.
The dispenser also has several convenient features, such as a hot water faucet and a safety features lock.
It is the perfect dispenser for offices, homes, or dorms.
With its attractive design, it will fit in with any décor. And it is easy to use and requires effortless maintenance.
The dispenser has a large filtered water tank that can hold enough gallons of water. This means you can go for long periods without refilling the tank.
- Hot and chill water
- Attractive design
- Easy to use and effortless maintenance
- Large water tank
- Quiet operation
- Stainless steel design tanks
- Hygienic construction
- No bottles required
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.4 x 39.3 inches, Weight 30 pounds
How Do Bottleless Cooler Water Work
The coolers are a newer technology that is growing in popularity.
They work by drawing tap water and cooling it down before sending it through the machine.
This is an excellent option for people who want to avoid using plastic bottles and helps conserve water.
These are available in both countertop water dispensers and floor models.
If you are considering purchasing bottleless water, it is essential to consider the size of your family or office.
This model is perfect for a small family or office, while the floor model is better suited for a larger group.
The countertop cooler is also available in various colors to match your décor.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using a Cooler
- They are more environmentally friendly and do not require disposable plastic water bottles.
- It is more cost-effective in the long run and does not need to continually purchase disposable filtered water bottles.
- It typically has a higher capacity than traditional coolers, meaning you can store more cool water at once.
- The cooler water is dispensed directly into your cup or bottle, making it more convenient than traditional coolers.
- Bottleless are often more accessible to users manual cleaning and maintenance.
- Bottleless can be more expensive to purchase up front than traditional dispensers.
- Install a bottle-less cooler can be more complicated and time-consuming than installing a traditional cooler.
- Require a safe water filtration system, which can be expensive to replace or machine maintenance.
- In colder climates, dispensers may not produce cold water dispensers if the ambient air temperature is below a certain threshold.
- The water jugs on a cooler can be less convenient than the traditional water cooler spigot.
- You may have to remove the entire top of the cooler to dispense water.
Best Bottleless Cooler Buying Guide
Countertop or Freestanding: Dispensers come in countertop and freestanding models.
The countertop cooler is petite and compact, ideal for small spaces.
Freestanding countertop models are more significant and take up more counter or floor space. Still, they typically have a higher capacity than countertop water dispenser models.
Variety of Temperature Options
It typically has various temperature options, from cold to room temperature water to hot.
Make sure to choose a dispenser with the water temperature options you need.
With Filter or Without?
All coolers require a water filtration system to produce pure drinking water.
Some more extraordinary countertop models come with a built-in cooler two-stage filtration system. In contrast, others require you to purchase the filtration technology separately.
Make sure to choose a cooler with the two-stage filtration system you need.
Hot and cool Water Delivery Performance
Bottleless are not all created equal regarding hot and cold water dispenser delivery performance.
Some deliver colder water faster than others, and some are better at delivering hot water faucet.
The performance of the best cooler may decide when choosing which to purchase.
Require a water filtration unit, which can be expensive or require regular maintenance.
The installation of a cooler can be more complicated and time-consuming than installing a traditional water cooler.
Make sure to choose the best dispenser that is easy to install.
Bottleless coolers are not all created equal in terms of overall sturdiness.
Some are made with high-quality materials and are very sturdy. In contrast, others feel cheaply made and are not as durable.
Choose a cold water spout machine made with high-quality materials and sturdy.
It typically comes with a warranty.
Make sure to choose a cooler that comes with a warranty.
So, there you have everything you need to know about bottle-less water systems!
By considering the factors outlined in this guide, you can be sure to choose the perfect dispenser for your needs. Happy cooling!
Step By Step Guide For Cleaning a Bottleless Cooler
- Turn off the cooler and unplug it from the electrical outlet plate.
- Open the top of the system and remove the dispenser.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe down the inside of the cooler.
- Rinse the dispenser and the top of the body with warm water.
- Dry the dispenser and the top of the cooler with a soft cloth.
- Replace the clogged filter and close the top.
- Plug in the system and turn on the cooler.
- Test your machine maintenance to make sure it is working correctly.
That’s it – your bottleless system is now clean and ready to use! Follow these steps regularly to keep your cooler in good condition. Happy cooling!
Q: What is a bottleless cooler?
It is a type of traditional water cooler that does not require the use of a bottle or water jug to dispense.
Instead, the cold water spout is delivered directly from the cooler’s plumbing system.
Q: Are cooler dispensers worth it?
Bottleless dispensers typically have various temperature options, from cold to room temperature water to hot.
Make sure to choose a system with the water temperature options you need.
The performance of a cooler may be a deciding factor when choosing which cooler to purchase.
Most bottled cooler dispensers typically come with a warranty.
Q: How much does a cooler cost to operate?
Bottleless water dispensers mostly have a lower cost of ownership than bottled coolers.
There are no bottles to replace and no shipping or handling costs associated with bottled dispensers.
Q: How easy is it to install a cooler?
Bottleless dispensers are typically easier for bottleless water cooler installation than bottled systems.
There is no need to drill holes in countertop cooler models or connect tubes.
Simply plug the cooler into an electrical outlet, and you’re ready to go.
Q: How often do I need to replace the water filter in my cooler?
The filter is a bottleless water system that should be replaced every 6 months to ensure optimal performance.
Replacing the filter is a quick and easy process that only takes a few minutes.
Q: What type of water is best for a cooler?
In most cases, any type of freshwater will work with a cooler.
However, some bottleless water cooler dispensers work specifically with cold or room-temperature water.
It is essential to check the specifications of the cooler dispenser to ensure that it is compatible with the type of water you are using.
Suppose you are looking for an easy-to-use and convenient way to get a cold water spout. In that case, the best bottleless water cooler dispenser is a perfect choice.
These coolers do not require a bottle or glass of water jug and typically have various temperature options.
Bottleless dispensers also have a lower cost of ownership than bottled.
Additionally, these coolers are typically easier for bottleless water cooler installation than bottled coolers.